navigation

17.9.14

Favourite Autumn Products - Berry Shades




Hi everyone,

Now autumn is on its way I’m loving digging out all my autumn makeup products and my favourite colours for this time of year are the berry shades. I have collected quite a few products in these colours so I thought I would share with you guys a few of my favourites.

 

 

Nars blusher in Sin (£22.50)
2)    MAC blusher in Springsheen (£18)
3)    Bourjois Shine Edition in Grenade In (£7.99)
4)    Lancome lipgloss in Dangerously Pink 321 (£20.00)
5)    Barry M Gelly nail varnish in Pomegranate (£3.99)

Which are your favourite autumn makeup products? Do you like the berry shades?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS