navigation

17.12.14

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Colour No. 7 Lingerie Pink



Hi everyone,

I have had my eye on this lipstick for a long time now and I finally decided to treat myself when Debenhams had a 15% off YSL offer on a couple of weeks ago.

 
The colour is a very girly, milky pale pink shade but it doesn’t look cheap or Barbie like at all, in fact I think it looks quite sophisticated and glamourous. It doesn’t contain any shimmer or glitter which would probably cheapen it, even though I think shimmers can look fab in the right product. I have pale skin and blonde hair and the shade suits my skin tone really nicely, so for all you English roses out there, this is one for you!

The formula as always with the Rouge Volupte lipsticks is so creamy and soft and it glides onto the lips effortlessly. Staying power isn’t the most amazing I’ve come across but it is decent and I’m willing to compromise on the longevity for the creamy consistency! 

Finally, I can’t mention a YSL product without commenting on the packaging but with this lipstick it is more of an added bonus than selling point. The product is amazing on its own and I would still buy it even if it came in the cheapest worst packaging ever!

Have you tried the YSL Rouge Volupte in Lingerie Pink? Which YSL lipsticks would you recommend?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

1 comment:

  1. Can you please bring back number 7 lingerie pink lipstick from YSL there are so many women that want this please please please get it back

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS