navigation

11.6.13

Better late than never! May favourites



Hi everyone!

It’s a case of better late than never with this blog post I’m afraid. It has been such a mad two weeks I have had literally no time for anything much but I’m hoping things are going to quieten down now and I can get get back on track. So here are the products that I have been using throughout May :) 


Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tanner £4.99 at Boots


Quite a few people have mentioned this product to me recently and said how good it is so when I saw it in Boots for half price I decided to give it a try. I have been using this lotion every night after showering and the tan has developed really nicely. I got the medium to dark shade even though my skin is quite pale but the tan is a lovely shade and not orange at all. I’m not overly keen on the smell and it can be a bit of a pain putting it on every day to keep the tan going but that’s just me being lazy! I am almost at the end of my first bottle now and I’ll definitely be buying it again.

Seventeen Doll’d Up Mascara £6.29


I am now on my second Seventeen Doll’d Up mascara and I am still loving it. I was a bit sceptical of this product at first but it has very quickly become a firm favourite. My lashes look so long and full when I have used this mascara and it doesn’t clump at all. I have written a full review of it here if you would like to read more :)

Boots No.7 Soft and Smooth Cleanser and Toner £8 each


I had been using the Lancome cleanser and toners but wanted to try something a bit less pricey so when No.7 at Boots had their 3 for 2 offer on I decided to pick up some products from their Soft and Smooth range. The cleanser and toner remove makeup effortlessly and leave your skin feeling really soft and hydrated. I have to be careful what I use on my skin as it is really sensitive but I have had no trouble with these products at all.

Seventeen Lasting Fix Lipstick in Dreamy £4.29

 

After the success I had with the Seventeen Doll’d Up mascara I thought I would give some other Seventeen products a try and went for this lovely matte pink shade. As it is a matte lipstick it is fairly drying but on the plus side it stays put for a long time. I really love the colour and think it is fab for summer.

Lancome Blush Subtil Palette £27

 
Although this product is a bit on the pricey side I would definitely recommend it, especially if you’re like me and not the best at contouring but want to give it a go. The palette comes with a handy step by step guide and the powders are so easy to work with. They blend super easily and add a subtle hint of colour so if you go wrong you don’t have to take all your makeup off and start again. I have written a full review of this product here.

So there you have the products which I have been reaching for throughout May. Hopefully I will be able to get back on track with my blog now and the posts will be a bit more regular :)

Have you tried any of the products I have been using? What were you favourite products in May?

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS