navigation

13.10.13

Beauty Wish List

Beauty Wish List



1.    Urban Decay Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body – £20.00

A friend of mine pointed this product out to me whilst we were shopping as she knows I love anything with a bit of shimmer in it. From the tiny bit I tried it the shop it didn’t look like this powder would be too over the top and just gives a subtle glow rather than pile on loads of glitter.

2.    Nars At First Sight Palette - £45.00

There are a lot of Nars products on my wish list at the moment and this palette looks amazing. It contains Laguna bronzer, Deep Throat blusher and eyeshadows in All About Eve, Nouveau Monde, Bellisima and Cordura. I have wanted to try the Laguna bronzer for ages now and I always love Nars blushers so I’m sure I would really like the one in this palette.

3.    Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - £25.00

This is a cult beauty product that I just haven’t got round to trying yet. I’m not overly keen on the smell and it’s not the fanciest of products but I suffer from dry lips and I’m hoping this would sort them out properly.

4.    Babyliss Curl Secret – £119.99

I think this curler just looks amazing and I really want to try it out. You place your hair in it and it kind of sucks it up, holds it for a few seconds and then your hair comes out in a perfect curl. I believe there are two variations of this product, a higher end version that has more settings and a cheaper option (which is around £119.00) which has fewer settings.

5.    Nars Adult Content Blush Palette - £30.00

Another Nars product that I love the look of is this Adult Content palette. It contains blusher and highlighting blush shades in Deep Throat, Desire, Zen and Miss Liberty. Nars have brought out some fab looking palettes recently and I’m not sure how I’m going to choose between them!

6.    Makeup Forever HD foundation - £29.50ish

I’m off to Paris for a few days in December and I am already starting to make a wish list of things that I want to get when I’m out there. I have wanted to try the Makeup Forever HD foundation for a long time now and I can’t wait to finally get my hands on it.

7.    Nars blusher in Sin - £21.50

Last but not least is another Nars blusher (I think I may have an obsession!). This shade is called Sin and is a berry, plum colour which has a subtle golden shimmer running through it. I wouldn’t normally go for this sort of purpley shade but I have heard so many people say how good it is and it works really well with any skin tone :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I’d love to hear which products are on your wish list at the moment.

Thanks for reading xx

4 comments:

  1. At the moment I lust after some gorgeous Inci boots

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura Alagöz Ooh they sound nice :) I desperately need some new boots for winter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nars palettes, I really want to try one of them! They look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Victoria Talia I'm obsessed with the Nars palettes and there are so many I want to try at the minute! It's just a shame they are a bit more on the pricey side or I would get them all! xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS