navigation

17.10.13

Boots No7 BB Beauty Lip Balm



Hi everyone :)

I have to say even though they were all the rage, I wasn't a huge fan of BB creams and CC creams and the only one I have really liked is the L'oreal Nude Magique BB cream. However, when I saw these new BB lip balms from Boots No7 I just had to give them a try and see how they faired in comparison.



There are six shades to choose from, ranging from pale nude colours to bright berry, but as usual I went for a girly pink shade called Blink Pink. These balms are more of a lip gloss and promise to provide nourishment, UV protection as well as a flick of glossy colour. I did think that they would perhaps have more benefits to them being a BB balm (I don't really class the colour as one) but I suppose there aren't loads of properties a lip gloss can have.


I really like the subtle hint of colour this lip gloss gives and the texture of it is lovely and smooth and not at all sticky. It has good staying power and feels much more nourishing and hydrating than a regular lip gloss. Having said that it hasn't had any lasting effect on my lips like a balm would and therefore the main benefit to this product is probably the UV protection.


 Overall I would pick this lip gloss over any other in my collection if my lips were feeling a bit on the dry side and I wanted something with a bit of shine. For this reason I'd say its a great everyday product and definitely worth a try but it won't provide any lasting improvement to the condition of your lips.

Have any of you tried the Boots No7 BB Balms? What were your thoughts?

Thanks for reading :) xx

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty gloss. I love that it is moisturising. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shang J. I think my favourite thing about it is that it's moisturising but is a lovely lip gloss at the same time :) I have been using it non stop recently! xx

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS