navigation

6.10.13

NOTD OPI Colour to Diner For



Hi everyone :)

I have been gravitating to more autumnal colours for my nails recently and came across the deep burgundy colour from OPI which is called Colour to Diner For. I got it from Fragrance Direct which I’m sure a lot of you have heard of but in case you haven’t it’s definitely worth checking out as they have some great bargains on there, for example this polish was only £3.99! You do have to keep checking the site as sometimes they have loads of shades to choose from and other times they might only have one or two so it’s just a case of going back and looking.

 
OPI are one of my favourite brands for nail varnishes and this one has been no exception. It has lasted really well before chipping and I found it really easy to work with, a definite winner with me.

Have any of you guys tried this polish? Which OPI colours are your favourite?

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS