navigation

3.2.16

Manchester shopping trip haul



Hi everyone,

On Friday my boyfriend and I went to Manchester for a day of shopping, cocktails and a lovely tea out. As I had been given some of my birthday money early, it was clearly going to be burning a hole in my pocket and I splashed out on a few new products that I have wanted to try for ages.

 
The first thing I bought was the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed powder. My current obsession is with glowing skin and I have wanted to get my hands on this powder for ages now as it just looks so perfect for achieving this. I have always been put off by the price as at £32 it’s really expensive for a highlighter, but I have been using it for a few days now and so far I’m happy I splashed out on it.
 
The next product I bought was the Soap & Glory Glow All Out powder. This is a luminizing face powder which can be swept all over the face for a subtle glow or used as a highlighter. I have been using it all over as most of my powders are very matte and again I wanted a product that would help me get more of a glow. You do have to have a light hand when applying this one so that you don’t end up too shiny or pink as it does have a bit of a tint to it, but so far it gets a thumbs up from me.


I have wanted to update my skin care routine for a while as I felt like the Clarins cream I was using wasn’t doing my skin any good anymore. I spotted the Boots No.7 Early Defence range a few months ago but decided to take the plunge and get it on Friday as there was a 3 for 2 offer on as well as a £5 voucher so it was a bargain! Keep your eyes peeled for a review after I have tested it a little more :)


That’s everything makeup and skincare wise that I bought but so far I’m really pleased with all my purchases. I had a lovely day shopping and spending time with my boyfriend for my birthday and I’ll be hoping for another trip to Manchester very soon!

Have you tried any of the products I have purchased? What did you think of them?

Thanks for reading,

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the becca pressed powder :) -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your No7 beauty product reviews! Have a lovely weekend :)


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) hope you're having a lovely weekend too! x

      Delete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS