navigation

6.4.13

L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream Review



Hi everyone,

I recently purchased this BB Cream as I saw it on Kandee Johnson’s YouTube channel and thought I would give it a try as it looked like a really good product.


This BB Cream is marketed as a five in one cream which provides perfect coverage, an even skin texture, a dewy glow, 24 hour hydration, as well as having an SPF 15. The cream also contains smart pigment capsules which means that it appears white at first but turns into a foundation when rubbed onto the skin. There are two shades available which are light and medium; I went for the light one as my skin is naturally quite pale (although I fake tan quite a lot).


So I have been using this cream for about two weeks now and I would say I have mixed opinions on it. I have used it both on its own with just some powder on top to set it and as a sort of primer under my foundation. The things I like about it are that it blends into the skin well and looks very natural. It also gave my skin a nice dewy glow which made it look fresh but not greasy or oily. When I used it under my foundation my skin looked flawless and it helped cover any red patches or imperfections really well.

The things I didn’t like about this product were that I found that it did oxidise quite a bit and I was looking orangey after a few hours when used with just powder on top. This didn’t happen when I used it under my foundation but it did put me off using it alone. The light shade is also quite dark considering it is for pale skin tones. I didn’t mind this too much as like I mentioned above, I do like to use fake tan quite a lot but other people might find this more of an issue. The coverage is very light with this BB Cream, which is to be expected to some extent. However, if you’re like me and prefer something that provides a bit more coverage then this probably wouldn’t be a product you could replace your foundation with.

Overall, I like using this product as more of a primer under my foundation rather than on its own, although this probably isn’t really the intended use for it. I think it provides a good base that helps your skin to look more dewy and flawless but the oxidising and minimal coverage put me off using it on its own.

The L’oreal Nude Magique BB Cream is £9.99 at Boots.

Have any of you guys tried this product? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS